Free Trial Class (Online)
Come for a free trial class and experience what it is like to learn Korean online with us.
Online Classes (Eligible for SSG funding)
Beat the Covid virus at home by learning something new with your time. Beside paying a lower rate than the usual class, you also get all the usual benefits of studying with IndoSlang as well. From the smallest group class in Singapore to a team of dedicated trainers to track your learning progress.
Teens Korean Class (Onsite)
Learn with your peers from 10 – 15 years old because that is the best way to learn with like-minded friends. With our proprietary materials and teaching method you will start reading and writing Korean after the first lesson.
Bored at home? Come down to our centre for a traditional language learning experience. Our centre strictly adhere to safe distancing guidelines by keeping our class ultra small at 5 pax. We committed to keep our group class small in order to maximize your learning experience.
Hana Korean class is a “tutorial” approach to learning
- We run small group classes in tutorial style for a higher quality learning experience. Class conducted in tutorial style is more interactive and specific than a lecture.
- The success lies in attending to the strengths inherent in teaching a small group of students. We further reinforced the advantage of our small class size by shifting our role to that of a facilitator of discussion rather than an instructor.
- Student sits facing one another to further facilitate discussion and cross training.
Traditional layout emphasise more on the trainer teaching, with the students facing the trainer. This is an efficient layout for more students in the class
- Most schools conduct the class for only 1.5 hours and there isn’t enough time for practice and revision.
- With more students, the fastest and the brightest gets the most attention from the trainer, if you cannot catch up, you risk falling behind after the 2nd lessons.
- Trainer have fewer opportunities to discuss beyond textbook as they need to complete the course within the allocated time